Ze worden hier gegeven zodat je de waarheid over deze drugs kent en weet wat ze veroorzaken.
FUNDAMENTELE FEITEN OVER ALGEMEEN GEBRUIKTE DRUGS
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction, 2007 Annual Report
- “Drug Facts, Did You Know?” Drugs and the Environment, October 2004
- Results from the 2007 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: Fact Sheet.
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- “New Initiative Harnesses Power of Teens, Parents to Stop Teen Drug Use,” Media Campaign, News Room, 29 January 2004
- Office of National Drug Control Policy, National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign, 3 October 2004
- “Help for Parents: Is Your Child Using Drugs? How to Find Out,” Partnership for a Drug-Free America, 12 October 2004
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrations, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- UN Office of Drugs and Crime World Drug Report 2008
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction Statistical Bulletin 2008
- “Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS) Highlights—2006”
- “CDC Survey: As Many Teens Smoke Marijuana as Cigarettes, Cigarette Use Dropping Faster,” 5 June 2008